Black, grey & white


Bonjour ladies and happy Saturday!! How are you today?  I am so excited that the weather is changing here, but I am also sad that summer in Cyprus is coming to an end, I mean, how did this happened? In my mind, I still think it's June and we have a significant large number of summer days in front of us but I must realize that summer days are over after September and we are back to normal days-without-casual-visits-to-the-beach.

The best thing about transitioning into fall, is the closet cleaning part and bringing out the light sweaters, leggings and flat ballerina shoes. My beloved summer clothes (aka floral dresses and tops and colourful shorts and flip flops) are put away (sad face) until next spring when we will meet again. 

Fall is the season I always go through my already existing clothing items to see what needs I have for the upcoming winter. I always buy some new sweaters and cardigans and I also love to wear comfy long sleeved dresses like this one or knitted mid length dresses like this one paired with flat shoes. And of course, black, grey and white are the colours of fall and winter, hence the colours I chose for this wishlist.

Knitted dress             Black Bucket Bag 

Rhinestone necklace             Casual Slit dress 


Studded flat shoes                White lace dress  


Plaid dress                Oversize white blouse



Black hat         Black earrings 



In fall, I also change the decor of my house. No more palm leaf cushion covers and bright blue vases and candle holders, so I always look for ideas and decor items to add to make my rooms feel cosy and welcome fall with its colours. These pillow covers with quotes on them are so cute and will look nice on my grey sofa, don't you think?

How do you transition from summer to fall and what are the colours you wear during that time?


*This wishlist is in collaboration with Sammydress.

No comments