4th of July inspiration


4th of July. Independence day. Fireworks, BBQ, white, blue and red clothes. Even though I am not a US citizen and don't celebrate this day, I am always excited for today's posts all over the blogsphere. My feed is full of amazing inspiration from the ladies I follow and I always look forward to this special day. So, I have prepared for the first time a white, red and blue board/wishlist for 4th of July. It's the first time I do this and I hope you find it inspirational.




There are so many ways you can dress yourself. Pick a white dress like this one and pair it with blue sandals and a red bag. Or you can reverse this combo and wear a blue maxi dress with red sandals and this white bag is so cute, I love it and I may pick this one for myself(!).

Have you decided what you will be wearing today?? Have you picked your outfit?? Do tell me below in the comments. Have a lovely day and I will see you soon!



*This post is in collaboration with Sammydress.

No comments